Jamaica Missions Video

Saturday, November 18, 2006

time is come

Well this marks our one year anniversary of blogging mission trips. last year I had the bright idea of making a website that I would update so mom, mom-mom, and pop-pop could check up on us without having to spend the money to call on the phone. This little idea turned out to be a big thing. This trip will be my fourth trip blogging. While blogging about the Mississippi trips we were able to raise money to help the Katrina victims. This time we are adding a lot of new things such as video and maybe some songs recorded while down here. Hopefully i have everything that I need packed. If not, then we will experience some technical difficulties. Well, stay posted for further updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gees, I wish i was going with ya'll this year to Jamaica. I know God is going to use you all in a powerful way though. Have fun and keep me posted. I'll be praying for you guys.
Much Love,
Hannah