Jamaica Missions Video

Monday, November 20, 2006

Everyone is here safely...

Well everyone made it here safely tonight around 6:00. All the luggage made it here with the exception of the hydraulic pump which we think we can rent. Everyone is eating dinner right now. I hear that they are eating jerk chicken, but that is not for me. If they wanted to order pizza I would be in there. It is raining pretty hard right about now. We really need some good weather so that we do not have to setup tarps for the people doing masonry and also so we can paint. We have figured to have 16 people to paint, so if the weather does not allow us to paint we will have to find a way for 16 people to stay busy. Staying busy is not something that is hard to do, but if it is raining there is not a whole lot to do. I spent the day taking pictures around the building as before shots and later on i will take some during and at the end I will take some after shots. Well I will update tomorrow and will put some pictures of the team working. Keep us in prayer! Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TC looks amazing!!! I will try to email you Kolby because I have a letter for Mavis, ANthony and Barbara, and Arvind... Thanks cuz.Xbox live just isn't the same without you :)
Peace Primo

Unknown said...

Cool.

/bren