Jamaica Missions Video

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Start of Work






We woke up to find that it was raining pretty heavily. As we got to the Teen challenge center we came to find several inches of rain on the roof. We had several people using brooms to try to sweep the water off of the roof. We also received our shipment of sand and lumber to build the trusses. We had to move the lumber from the ground and hand it up to the third floor. This was not a very fun task. Today we had chapel and afterwards we had some good pizza from mr. humphrey's. The painting team is doing an awesome job adapting to the rain. The masonry team is doing an excellent job using tarps to get the job done. It is wet and it is rainy. I have to admit I did accidentally stick my hand in some wet paint. Woops. Tonight I think that we are going to be eating some good food at the villa. I will update later after I get a shower and when I have some more pictures and stories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are my name tags? I don't know who is who! We miss you guys and are praying for your week to be awesome and great. Happy Thanksgiving from home! We love you and can't wait to hear about all the good things happening in Jamaica.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Eddie seems to be the only one working lol. just kidding- :) Keep up the great work everyone!!!
Nice Blogging Kolby :)
Han

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'd love to know if Claire has done something stupid like stepping in wet cement....
From: Bethany Christine

hot free preteen sex taboo stories said...

I mean it. I walk in and she is laying in the tube washing up.
adult white wives cuckold stories
female dominant bondage stories
free taboo stories videos
pedo sex stories post
erotic stories
I mean it. I walk in and she is laying in the tube washing up.